This User Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between DOMONAP (hereinafter referred to as DOMONAP or the Administration) on the one hand and the site user on the other.
The DOMONAP site is not a media outlet.
Using the site https://domonap.com, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the DOMONAP website!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The user has the right to:
to search for information on the website
- obtain information on the website
- distribute information on the site from other sources
- Copying information to other sites is allowed only with the source specified .
- use the site's information for personal non-commercial purposes
The administration has the right to:
- at your own discretion and if necessary, create, change, or cancel rules
- restrict access to any information on the site
- at its own discretion and if necessary, create, change, delete information on the site
- delete user accounts without explanation
- refuse to register users without giving a reason
The user undertakes to:
- ensure the accuracy of the information provided
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties
- update the Personal data provided during registration, if they change
- not to distribute information that is aimed at propaganda of war, inciting national, racial or religious hatred and enmity, as well as other information for the dissemination of which criminal or administrative responsibility is provided
- do not disrupt the site's functionality
- do not create multiple accounts on the Site if they actually belong to the same person
- do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
- do not transfer your account and / or username and password to third parties for use
- do not register an account on behalf of or in place of another person, except in cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not post advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive materials, as well as other information that is prohibited or contradicts the current legislation of the Russian Federation
- do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The administration undertakes to:
- maintain the site's functionality
- protect information whose distribution is restricted or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or deleting the account of the user who violated the rules
- provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
- the user is personally fully responsible for the information distributed by them
- the administration is not responsible for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
- the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the User's expected and actually received services
- the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
- in the event of a force majeure situation (fighting, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site.
This Agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it becomes available.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreement.